Czech Translation Service
Prague Vacations, thanks to a cooperation with the Translation Agency LocaLang, provides professional translations between Czech and the main European languages.
Thanks to our professional translators, we can help you in translating any kind of document, we deal with commercial translations, legal translations, technical translations and medical translations.
Here you can find a list of the kinds of translation we provide:
- IT and Software: manuals, data sheets, software localisation, web sites.
- Marketing materials: brochures, market analysis, advertising, presentations, press releases.
- Commercial translations: business letters, promotions, e-mails, contracts, price quotes, feasibility studies.
- Art and tourism: brochures, web sites, exhibitions.
- Legal translations: court records and legal opinions, due diligence, contracts, transfer pricing, financial statements, memorandums and articles of association, certificates of good standing, regulatory documentation and regulations, patents and intellectual property documentation, assessment reports, notary deeds
- Medical translations: medical reports, protocols, case report forms, Informed Consent Forms (ICFs), patient questionnaires, investigator’s brochures, Patient Reported Outcomes (PROs), dossiers, exhibits, IFUs/DFUs, labeling, CMC documentation, SOP’s, package inserts, etc.